Friday, April 27, 2012

Baroness Dancer

Short blog today, as I have to get ready for what is hopefully my final "interview" at Lobo.  Unfortunately, though, I will most likely not have internet after that since my boyfriend is leaving for Austin today, and I won't be home.  I just want to give a quick update of my goals.
First of all, I am reading at least a little bit every day, so that I can see how many books I can go through in a month.  That being said, I'm not sure the number will be very high since I'm reading Game of Thrones.  If you're unfamiliar with them, they are long ass books, but they're brilliantly written, and very very good.
My next goal is to exercise every day.  I've started a small exercise regimen that increases in difficulty every day, with a rest day every five.  I'm on day two, and I'm very much looking forward to progressing through this list of exercises.  I am determined to get in shape!
My third goal is to become as flexible as a dancer.  My entire life I have always loved dancing.  I have dances for everything; a happy dance, a bacon dance (yes, a bacon dance), a this-is-the-most-awesome-thing-on-earth dance, and the list goes on.  I have been told by a few people that I dance well in clubs, but I somehow have my doubts.  However, I will improve!  I will work on my balance and flexibility to achieve my dreams.  I want to leap and feel like I'm flying.  I want to feel both my legs on a hardwood floor in the perfect split.  I want to have beautiful form, and soft curves.  I will be a dancer, whether professionally or not.
Ciao, friends, and today I leave you with exotic dancer kitteh.  The eyes, they see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment